Crown land manager reserves portal
A new portal is now available to help council Crown land managers access data on the reserves they manage.
The portal allows managers to:
- Search and view reserve data such as reserve types, purpose and management type
- download the data for use in desktop spatial applications such as ArcMap and MapInfo
- gain insight into the distribution of council-managed reserves.
Plans are underway for further improvements to the portal, including opening it up to all Crown land managers which will improve the user experience and will also display reserves managed by both council and non-council crown land managers.
Using the portal
- read the portal user guide for helpful tips and tricks
- complete the feedback form to provide suggestions for future improvements or request information.
The portal can be accessed at https://trade.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=99ed087615f24ab8aacc619ef3507155