18-32 Councils are invited to visit OLG’s trade exhibition display booth at the LGNSW Conference 21-23 October, Albury
Date: Thursday 11th October 2018
Category: Council Circular
|Circular Details||Circular No 18-32 / 11 October 2018 / A621670|
|Who should read this||Mayors/Councillors/General Managers|
|Contact||Council Engagement Team (02) 4428 4100 / email@example.com|
|PDF Version of Circular||18-32 Councils are invited to visit OLG’s trade exhibition display booth at the LGNSW Conference 21-23 October, Albury|
What’s new or changing
- Mayors, councillors and general managers are encouraged to visit the OLG trade exhibition display (stalls 32 & 33), to speak with staff or ask any questions they may have about OLG programs and initiatives.
- Information will be available on a range of topics such as joint organisations, the model code of conduct, model code of meeting practice, biodiversity and skills development.
What this will mean for your council
- This is a good opportunity for delegates to obtain information about OLG initiatives and programs first hand or to discuss issues or concerns with OLG directly.
- The LGNSW Conference is the annual policy-making event for NSW general-purpose councils and associate members. It is well attended by mayors/deputy mayors, councillors, general managers and senior staff.
- The Premier, the Hon. Gladys Berejiklian MP is scheduled to address the conference on Sunday 21 October at 5:45pm. The Minister for Local Government, the Hon. Gabrielle Upton MP is scheduled to address the conference on Monday 22 October at 3:00pm.
Where to go for further information
- More information about the conference is available from the LGNSW website at https://lgnsw.org.au/events-training/local-government-nsw-annual-conference