19-03 2018-19 and 2019-20 Joint Organisation Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements
Date: Thursday 14th March 2019
Category: Council Circular
|Circular Details||Circular No 19-03 / 14 March 2019 / A603695|
|Who should read this||Councillors / General Managers / Joint Organisation Executive Officer|
|Contact||Performance Team (02) 4428 4100|
|Action required||Information / Joint Organisations to Implement|
|PDF Version of Circular||19-03 2018-19 and 2019-20 Joint Organisation Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements|
What’s new or changing
- The 2018-19 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements for Joint Organisations is now available.
What this will mean for your Joint Organisation
- Joint Organisations should use the Calendar to assist in planning strategic and operational tasks for 2018-19 and 2019-20 as applicable.
- The Calendar includes key statutory and other reporting deadlines for Joint Organisations and takes into consideration the different proclamation dates for establishing Joint Organisations.
- The Far North West and Far South West Joint Organisations need to ensure they follow the separate dates for requirements due to their different establishment proclamation date.
- The online Joint Organisation Calendar of Compliance and Reporting, developed by the Office of Local Government (OLG), will be established to reflect the 2018-19 and 2019-20 Calendars.
Where to go for further information
- The Calendar of Compliance and Reporting for Joint Organisations is available on OLG’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.