15-05 – Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program – Successful Applicants in Year One
What’s new or changing
- Commencing in 2014/15, the NSW Government has committed $900,000 over 3 years to the Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program.
- Applications for year one of the program have now been assessed and 24 projects with a total project value of $303,375 have been approved.
What this will mean for your council
- All applicants will receive correspondence from OLG in relation to their individual application.
- Successful applicants will be paid the full grant amount after returning their signed Funding Agreement to the OLG.
- All councils are encouraged to apply for funding in the second year of the program, which will open in the second quarter of 2015.
Where to go for further information
A full list of successful applicants in the first year of the Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program will be available on the Office of Local Government’s website http://www.olg.nsw.gov.au.
Acting Chief Executive