15-15 – Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program – Year 2 (2015/16) – Call for applications
What’s new or changing
- The NSW Government has committed $900,000 over 3 years to the Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program (2014-15 through to 2016-17).
- Applications for the second year of funding for the program can now be made.
What this will mean for your council
- The grants program is seeking to fund responsible pet ownership projects with a focus on innovation and collaboration. Projects should provide opportunities to promote better practice in responsible pet ownership, involve demonstrated collaboration between councils and other organisations and include a co-contribution from applicant council/s and/or partners to the overall cost of the project.
- Using the template provided in the revised Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program Guidelines (April 2015), applications are to be sent to the Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program email address: email@example.com.
- The closing date for applications is 5:00pm, Friday 26 June 2015.
- Individual councils may apply for up to $15,000 and a group of councils may submit a combined application for up to $50,000.
Where to go for further information
- The Responsible Pet Ownership Grants Program Guidelines (April 2015) and application template are available for download on the Office of Local Government’s website http://www.olg.nsw.gov.au