15-18 – 2015/16 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements
What’s new or changing
- The 2015/16 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements is now available for councils.
What this will mean for your council
- Councils should use the Calendar to assist in planning strategic and operational tasks for 2015/16.
- The Calendar includes key statutory and other reporting deadlines for all general purpose councils.
- The following items have been added to the Calendar since last year:
- Council must determine the number of its Councillors for the following term of office before 9 Sept 2015;
- Information regarding swimming pool on-line survey (General); and
- Expected Financial Assistance Grants instalment payment dates to councils (Finance).
- An on-line Calendar of Compliance and Reporting is currently being developed. Councils will be advised when the facility becomes available.
Where to go for further information
- A copy of the Calendar is available on the Office of Local Government’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.