15-20 – Your Council – Profile & Performance of the NSW Local Government Sector 2013/14
What’s new or changing
- Your Council – Profile & Performance of the NSW Local Government Sector 2013/14 report and supporting data has been released.
What this will mean for your council
- The report provides councils and their community with information on key measures of local government performance.
- The accompanying source data spreadsheet contains comprehensive council results, which will allow councils to compare their performance.
- The 2013/14 Report represents a further step in the development of a comprehensive profile of the performance of the NSW Local Government sector.
- The Office is continuing to work with councils and other key stakeholders to develop a new Performance Measurement Framework and on-line reporting platform.
- The Performance Measurement Framework will help councils to actively manage and improve their performance and be more accountable to their communities.
Where to go for further information
- A copy of the 2013/14 report and the source data spreadsheet can be downloaded from the Office’s website (www.olg.nsw.gov.au).