16-21 – 2016/17 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements
What’s new or changing
- The 2016/17 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements is now available for councils.
What this will mean for your council
- Councils should use the Calendar to assist in planning strategic and operational tasks for 2016/17.
- The Calendar includes key statutory and other reporting deadlines for general purpose councils.
- For new councils, some dates may have changed by Proclamation.
- The following items have been added to the Calendar since last year:
− Local Government Elections (unless delayed).
- An on-line Calendar of Compliance and Reporting is currently being developed. Councils will be advised when the facility becomes available.
Where to go for further information
- A copy of the Calendar is available on the Office of Local Government’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.
Acting Chief Executive