19-03 – 2018-19 and 2019-20 Joint Organisation Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements
|Category: Circular to Councils||Status: Active|
|Circular Details: 19-03 / 14 March 2019 / A603695||Contact: Performance Team (02) 4428 4100|
|Previous Circular: Nil||Attachments: Nil|
|Who should read this: Councillors / General Managers / Joint Organisation Executive Officer||Action required: Information / Joint Organisations to Implement|
|PDF Version:||Council Circular 19-03 – PDF|
What’s new or changing
- The 2018-19 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements for Joint Organisations is now available.
What this will mean for your Joint Organisation
- Joint Organisations should use the Calendar to assist in planning strategic and operational tasks for 2018-19 and 2019-20 as applicable.
- The Calendar includes key statutory and other reporting deadlines for Joint Organisations and takes into consideration the different proclamation dates for establishing Joint Organisations.
- The Far North West and Far South West Joint Organisations need to ensure they follow the separate dates for requirements due to their different establishment proclamation date.
- The online Joint Organisation Calendar of Compliance and Reporting, developed by the Office of Local Government (OLG), will be established to reflect the 2018-19 and 2019-20 Calendars.
Where to go for further information
- The Calendar of Compliance and Reporting for Joint Organisations is available on OLG’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.