16-41 – Annual Code of Conduct Complaints Reporting
What’s new or changing
- Under the Model Code of Conduct Procedures, each council’s complaints coordinator must report annually on a range of complaint statistics to their council and to the Office of Local Government within 3 months of the end of September.
What this will mean for your council
- To assist with the compilation of the Time Series Data Publication, councils are asked to return the collection form by 30 November 2016.
- The updated collection form has been emailed to all General Managers for completion by the complaints coordinator.
- The collection form should be returned electronically to the Office of Local Government at email@example.com . Instructions are included in an email to General Managers.
- The Office intends to publish this data.
Where to go for further information
- The Model Code of Conduct Procedures is available on the Office’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.
- For further information, contact the Office’s Performance Team on (02) 4428 4100.
Acting Chief Executive