17-28 – 2017-2018 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements
What’s new or changing
- The 2017-18 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements is now available for councils.
What this will mean for your council
- Councils should use the Calendar to assist in planning strategic and operational tasks for 2017-18.
- The Calendar includes key statutory and other reporting deadlines for councils.
- For new councils, some dates may have changed by Proclamation.
- The on-line Calendar of Compliance and Reporting, developed by the Office of Local Government (OLG), will be updated to reflect the 2017-18 Calendar.
Where to go for further information
- The Calendar of Compliance and Reporting is available on OLG’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.
Acting Chief Executive