17-36 – Annual Code of Conduct Complaints Reporting
|Category: Circular to Councils||Status: Active|
|Circular Details: 17-36 / 9 November 2017 / A569234||Contact: Performance Team / 02 4428 4100|
|Previous Circular: 16-41||Attachments: Nil|
|Who should read this: General Managers / Complaints Coordinators||Action required: Council to Implement|
|PDF Version:||Council Circular 17-36 – PDF|
What’s new or changing
- Under the Model Code of Conduct Procedures, each council’s complaints coordinator must report annually on a range of complaint statistics to their council and to the Office of Local Government within three months of the end of September.
What this will mean for your council
- To assist with the compilation of the Time Series Data Publication, councils are asked to return the collection form by 30 November 2017.
- The updated collection form has been emailed to all General Managers for completion by the complaints coordinator.
- The collection form should be returned electronically to the Office of Local Government at firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions are included in an email to General Managers.
- The Office intends to publish this data.
Where to go for further information
- The Model Code of Conduct Procedures is available on the Office’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.
- For further information, contact the Office’s Performance Team on (02) 4428 4100.
Acting Chief Executive