18-03 – Reminder: Invitation for submissions on consultation drafts of the following: Councillor Induction and Professional Development Guidelines and Model Code of Meeting Practice for Local Councils in NSW
|Category: Circular to Councils||Status: Active|
|Circular Details: 18-03 / 19 February 2018 / A581542||Contact: Council Governance Team – 02 4428 4100|
|Previous Circular: 17-39, 17-40||Attachments: Nil|
|Who should read this: Mayors / Councillors / General Managers / Council Governance Staff||Action required: Response to OLG|
|PDF Version:||Council Circular 18-03 – PDF|
What’s new or changing
- The purpose of this Circular is to remind councils of the opportunity to make submissions on the Councillor Induction and Professional Development Guidelines and the Model Code of Meeting Practice for Local Councils in NSW which are currently on public exhibition.
- The consultation drafts of the Model Meeting Code and the Guidelines are available on OLG’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.
- Submissions may be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions should be labelled either “Councillor Induction and Professional Development Guidelines Consultation” or “Model Meeting Code Consultation” and marked to the attention of OLG’s Council Governance Team.
- Submissions should be made by COB Friday 16 March 2018.
Where to go for further information
- For further information, contact OLG’s Council Governance Team on (02) 4428 4100.
Acting Chief Executive