22-29 End of Year Financial Reporting 2021-22
|Circular Details||22-29 / 12 October 2022 / A836899|
|Who should read this||Finance Staff / General Managers|
|Contact||Performance Team / 4482 4100 / email@example.com|
|Action required||Information /Council to Implement|
|PDF Version||22-29 End of Year Financial Reporting 2021-22|
What’s new or changing
- End of year financial reporting information for 2021/22.
What this will mean for your council
- Councils and Joint Organisations need to review the attached end of year financial reporting information when submitting their 2021/22 Financial Statements and Financial Data Return (FDR).
- Annexure 1 provides information to assist councils in submitting their 2021/22 Financial Statements and FDR.
- Annexure 2 provides information to assist joint organisations (JO) in submitting their 2021/22 Financial Statements and FDR.
- The FDR will be sent under separate cover with an explanatory email and will be available on the OLG Council Portal, in conjunction with this circular.
- The Financial Statements and FDR are to be sent electronically to OLG by 31 October 2022.
- Instructions on how and where to email these are included in the Annexures.
Where to go for further information
- The Local Government Code of Accounting Practice and Financial Reporting (Code) for 2021/22 is available on OLG’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au/councils/council-finances/financial-reporting/local-government-code-of-accounting-practice-and-financial-reporting/