18-21 2018-19 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements
Date: Thursday 16th August 2018
Category: Council Circular
|Circular Details||Circular No 18-21 / 16 August 2018 / A598797|
|Previous Circular||17-28 2017-2018 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements|
|Who should read this||Councillors / General Managers / Council staff|
|Contact||Performance Team (02) 4428 4100|
|Action required||Information / Council to Implement|
|PDF Version of Circular||18-21 2018-19 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements|
What’s new or changing
- The 2018-19 Calendar of Compliance and Reporting Requirements is now available for councils.
What this will mean for your council
- Councils should use the Calendar to assist in planning strategic and operational tasks for 2018-19.
- The Calendar includes key statutory and other reporting deadlines for councils.
- For new councils, some dates may have changed by Proclamation.
- The on-line Calendar of Compliance and Reporting, developed by the Office of Local Government (OLG), will be updated to reflect the 2018-19 Calendar.
Where to go for further information
- The Calendar of Compliance and Reporting is available on OLG’s website at www.olg.nsw.gov.au.